Online Registration oprima aquí para español
Welcome to Rio Hondo ISD! Our online registration system for student(s) is simple and fast. Please read the information below and register your student(s).
How do I register my child to attend school in Rio Hondo ISD?
Please follow the instructions below to begin the online registration for your student(s).
- Access the Ascender Parent Portal here: Parent Portal Login
- If you have an account, simply log in and register your current student for the next school year.
- Click on create account only if you do not already have one.
- If you have a currently enrolled student(s) and need a portal id, fill out form request here: Request Portal ID
- If you already have a username but forgot the password, click on Recover User Name/Reset Password It will ask you a security question you set up, you will receive your password via email on record.
Things to know before you begin
- The registration process takes approximately 10-15 minutes or longer if you have many children.
- Applications can be saved and reopened at a later time if you need to collect more information before continuing.
- Required information display with a red asterisk.
- Additional information is required for new students or certain state reporting requirements.
- It is not possible to move to the next screen without using the available Previous and Next buttons.
Please gather the following before you begin
- Household Information-- address and phone numbers
- Parent Information-- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Emergency Contact-- addresses and phone numbers.
- Student Information-- demographic and health/medication information
- New Registrations will need to provide to the campus paper copies of the following:
- Proof of residency, such as a utility bill, signed rental agreement, deed, etc.
- Copy of birth certificate or immigration documentation
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Pupil Immunization Record Form
- Parent(s)/Guardian ID
Please Note: Students who are experiencing homelessness will be immediately enrolled in school while the district works with the family to obtain the required forms.